I work hard to provide my clients with the most positive real estate experience possible. A vital part of today's real estate industry is technology, and to that end I provide my clients with state-of-the art web tools and marketing. It's just one of the many things that has made me one of the most respected real estate agents in the neighborhoods I work!
With all the real-estate websites available on the Internet these days, it’s possible for anyone with a computer to do a lot of the stuff that only a real estate agent used to be able to do. Certainly, you don’t need a professional in order to locate homes for sale in a particular area or get a good sense of where prices are in the category that interests you. But this kind of research may be the least important thing a great real estate agent can do for you.
I am a real estate agent and I’ve worked with real estate agents on all of my own real estate transactions. I know from personal experience how much they can help you. But I also know that not all real estate agents are created equal.
So how do you find the one who can guide you through the process intelligently and help you close a great deal? Here’s a list of things you should look for.
• A great real estate agent will listen to you carefully. I am a great listener. I have to be in order to really help you. When I meet you for the first time, I will pepper you with questions to find out what you’re looking for, what you really want, why you want it, and most important, what you think you can afford.
• A great real estate agent will help you figure out what you really can afford. The first thing a top-notch agent will do is ask how you plan on purchasing your new home. A great agent will also provide you with referrals to lenders who can help you get pre-approved for a mortgage.
• A great real estate agent will save you time by narrowing your search. I won’t run you ragged (and waste your time) by dragging you around to countless properties. Rather, I will help you figure out what you are looking for, show you a selection online, and allow you to narrow your choices before you actually hit the streets. I will then “tour you” to ones you’ve chosen—and keep track of what you like.
• A great real estate agent will educate you about the market. I know more than simply what’s for sale in a particular neighborhood. I know or get to know the neighborhood. I can tell you all about an area’s history, what makes it special, and where I see the market there going. If you’re looking at a new development, I will get to know the developer’s track record and plans for the future.
• A great real estate agent will show you ways to get more value from the property. From the moment I first see a house, I’m thinking about what could be done to increase its value. Install new kitchen cabinets, redo the floors, knock out the back bedroom and add a master bath—I will look at houses and immediately begin suggesting ways you could make it more valuable.
• A great real estate agent will hold your hand at closing. The closing of a home purchase at the title office can be a scary few hours. I will go over the paperwork with you , checking it for errors. I will also work closely with you and your mortgage banker or broker to make sure everything is as it should be.
I am an agent who is ready, willing, and able to do all these things.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK TOUGH QUESTIONS schedule a meeting with me and treat our meeting like an actual interview. You get to ask the questions as well!!
Janie Rivera Conley, REALTOR
RE/MAX Market Place, 8629 Market Place, Oak Creek, WI 53154
My Cell: 414-688-8595 Call or Text Anytime
© 2001-2016 Reliance Network and RE/MAX North Central.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
By searching you agree to the end user license agreement. RE/MAX North Central agents are licensed in the state of Wisconsin and Minnesota.Site Map